Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Having some contractions, so procardia

Having some contractions, so procardia it is. Bladder infection too, so antibiotics for that. Back again Monday morning.

14 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got the Procardia, we don't want ctx this early :) How many were you having?

    ReplyDelete
  2. None that they were worried about, one painful one that registered, and maybe 2 tiny ones that barely moved the line. I don't know how they rate them, but the one I felt was just above the first hash mark on the tape that printed. I was only on for 10 minutes though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they want you on any bedrest? I am praying for you and your little one! We don't want an arrival JUST yet! She needs to bake a tad bit longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on pelvic rest with instructions to rest, rest, rest this weekend and call if I keep having pain. And you're right, while I am super anxious to meet her I can wait a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easty Kristin!! Put your legs up this weekend and don't move!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell that little girl to stay put! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rest, and drink lots of water!

    ~hugs~ You'll be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (((Hugs)))

    Take care & get your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs, I agree with everyone else. I think bladder infections can cause some uterine irritability too (can't they?) so hopefully that's what's happening here, and once the infection has cleared up, those will not be an issue either.

    Glad it sounds like everything is okay. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get some rest! :) I got the onesies at Cafe Press

    http://shop.cafepress.com/ivf

    Although the head openings are really small so they aren't too practical to wear. I have them hanging on the closet door.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thinking of you and wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thinkin about you and hoping you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete