Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

GRRR

I am going to kill my husband. Apparently its fine for him to be outside from the second he gets home and not spend any time with his family. Hannah requires 100% attention now that she is mobile which means I get NOTHING done at the house. I've got bottles to wash, clothes to launder, a dresser to paint so I have a place to put all her clothes, a work-out to fit in... Not to mention I can't leave her for a second to get dinner. I'm pissed off. Then he gets mad at me because he says that I don't let him get stuff done that he has to do. Well excuse my language, but that's bullshit. I offered to cut the grass (and have several times) but he won't show me how to use the lawn mower (its a Dixie Chopper and is my step-FILs). And no, I can't work on the car, but it didn't need done right now. We both have an operable vehicle. I had every intention of FDing tonight but forget that, I don't even want to speak to him. Any time he wants to do something he goes and does it but I don't get to do anything. Oh wait, that's right, he let me go grocery shopping while he and Hannah slept on Saturday. How generous. He could have at least cleaned up around the house a little. No, that's a woman's job. I forgot that we are supposed to cook, clean, do laundry, wash dishes, stay in shape, take care of the kids, work full-time, and be ready for sex whenever they want. How stupid of me
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I know I hate that. Woman constantly have to multitask with a child but men can only do one thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cracked me up b/c it was so genuine! I think men are coddled their entire lives, so when it comes that they are actually needed to step up they feel burdened. You stand strong and show him who's boss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right-I could have written this myself at a couple of points!

    ReplyDelete