Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Last Try With Clomid

Well, unexpectedly on Saturday I got a visitor. It was really strange since I still had a day of birth control pills left and I usually don't start til 3-4 days after the last pill. But anyway, today is CD3. I start 100mg Clomid on Wednesday night, last day of 2008. I guess we're starting off the new year with a bang! I just hope this works. Dr. Malik is actually doing an ultrasound on CD12 (Jan 7) to see what my follicles look like and if there are a few big ones that he thinks might ovulate, I'm going to ask if we can do a trigger to help increase our chances. That, and we really want twins! I am hopeful for this cycle because Neal and I decided the other night that if this doesn't work we're doing an IUI at the end of Feb-beginning of March. I'm really nervous for that. I just want this time to be it so we don't have to go to that. :/

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday! God is going to bless you with a bundle of joy (or two!) when he knows the time is right for not only you, but for the baby (ies) too.
    I can't imagine what you have gone through, but I do know that He does not give you something that you cannot handle. Who knows, maybe if you hadn't been diagnosed with PCOS and whatnot, it could of got 100 times worse than what it was. Your time is in the forseeable distance and when that day comes that you take a pregnancy test and get a + reading, all this hard work will seem like nothing compared to what lies ahead!! (Remeber where we used to work?!)
    Keep your chin up and know that I am here supporting you!

    ReplyDelete