Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Semen Analysis Results

I really don't know what all this means yet, but I THINK that we have a slightly lower sperm count, and I know there is something wrong with the viscosity. I have no clue what viscosity is, but it said decreased instead of normal. Who knows. I know that the motility grade is excellent, the best you can get! It means they have forward motion in a straight line at tremendous speed! I am going to try to get an appointment for a follicle check and to discuss what he thinks we should do now that we have these results back. Wish us luck!!

Total Sperm Count: 37 million/ml
PH: 8
Volume: 2ml
Viscosity: Decreased

Initial Motility:80%
Initial Grade: Grade 4
1 Hour Motility: 70%
1 Hour Grade: Grade 4
3 Hour Motility: 60%
3 Hour Grade: Grade 4
Viability: Decreased Motility may be due to either non-viable or non-motile sperm.

Normal Morphology: 98%
Abnormal Morphology: 2%

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog through webmd and I just wanted to wish you luck. I am just starting this journey and I liked reading what you have gone through because it gives me an idea of what might me ahead for me. My name is Shalise and I am 23 and have been married for 2 1/2 years. I had a miscarriage in august, and I just found out that I have PCOS. My email is shalisebailey@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete