Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Guess I'll Post An Update

I went to the doctor on Jan 30 (Friday). We didn't do much, but we did get my HSG scheduled for next Wednesday at 3:00pm. We also got the paperwork and info for the semen analysis. We did some bloodwork to test E2 and FSH levels. Here we go again. I don't mind being a pin cushion now. It will be worth it. Because of the HSG we can't do any meds this cycle. I've heard many stories about women who have gone no meds and then gotten pregnant, and other women who have had an HSG and then gotten pregnant. Hopefully this is it! We should be able to get our results at the next appointment on Feb 20.

My first RE appointment with Dr. Henry is Feb 16 in Indy. I'm pretty nervous, because as of right now I am going by myself. I guess we'll just see what he says. I am anxious to find out the results of the semen analysis so that we can see what our options are. If he's ok, I think we're doing another 100mg Clomid cycle with u/s on CD12 and hCG trigger. If there are problems, we'll probably look into IUI. Yippee. I just want to get going so we can have our baby(ies)!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED Dr. Henry! He was pretty easy to talk to...and oh so dreamy! : ) lol..makes it a little easier to go through all of that! Good luck sis...I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete