Here's my symptoms so far:
- backache
- slight cramps, but not like when I get my period
- headaches off and on
- heartburn
- gas (I know, I know, but I want you to be informed :) )
Symptoms are good I think. My back was killing me last night and still is today. The cramps are less frequent than at ovulation but the same intensity. I woke up with killer heartburn too, don't know what that's all about. The only thing I had before bed was some milk. I took a test this morning, but I forgot to check for the result!! LOL
I was acting so weird last night. I got home and wanted to grill so I cleaned the grill. Then I did laundry, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, hand washed some dishes, made dinner, washed those dishes, hung up laundry, made a carrot cake, baked cookies, and made homemade applesauce. What the heck?! I never do that! Neal says I'm getting ready, and I sure hope he's right!!!!Any thoughts? How early did YOU feel anything? How wonderful of a testimony would it be if we got pregnant without meds, especially after the latest diagnosis and being told we have to do IUI to get pregnant?! Miracles still happen!


I started feeling different right after O, my nips started tingling...I always get heartburn around 6/7DPO. I've never had that much energy to do all that you did in one night! LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat CD/DPO are you??
Well, my boobies feel just fine right now, but hoping that doesn't last long!! Glad to know other people get heartburn; I hadn't heard of that before! I am CD24 6DPO today. Neal (DH) was very grateful for my energy (and we didn't even FD!), and so were his co-workers because they got the carrot cake! I do have to admit I burned the cookies though! I can't believe I did all that and still got up at 5am to go work-out! I impressed myself!!
ReplyDeleteMy earliest symptoms were just being exhausted and a little achy. Crossing my fingers for ya!
ReplyDelete