- D/A on Monday: I thought I would be getting scripts for IUI w/ injs cycle, but now he wants to do a laprascopy to fix this tube!! It was big enough to see on an u/s now, so maybe this is for the best...
- Beta Tuesday: Results, less than 5, not pregnant
- Just as expected, AF shows up with a vengance. Why can't she show up BEFORE I have to spend the money at the lab?
- I haven't felt cramps and aches this bad with AF since before first going on BCP.
- MRI is still set for tomorrow. Copy of results goes to Dr. Malik tomorrow night, and Monday night I have an appt to tell me whether we are going through with surgery or not.
- After a not-so-lengthy discussion, Neal and I are not actively TTC anymore. We decided we miss each other, so we're gonna get to know each other again. It works out well, because this cycle is a no go with the MRI and lap, and then 6 weeks of recovery after lap. Looks like earliest TTC cycle will be in June.
- I have no clue if Neal will let us TTC again after recovery. I sure hope so, because I don't want to wait any longer!! GIVE ME NEEDLES!!!
I guess that's it for now. I am done with work in 30 minutes and am going home for a nap. I feel like crap right now!


Aw, I'm sorry the week has been so stressful for you. I know we've had this conversation before, but remember, nothing happens without a reason. And no matter what the outcome, God always has the final word. I've been in your shoes and know its tough. Just concentrate on the promises God has given you. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteOh how exciting! youre joining the Lap club, with your host, ME!!!! Try not to get too down, you are making progress. Hopefully, your RE will be able to fix whatever is going on in there.
ReplyDeleteWhile there are reasons for most things, imperfection is inherited from Adam & Eve, so lets get out there and fix our imperfections!!
Forgot to leave a few instructions for your lap! Ok, stock up on junk food before your lap (ie, oreos, m&m's, chips, icecream, etc.) b/c if the require the dreaded bowel prep like my last one you will be famished when you come out of surgery. I couldn't eat for 4 1/2days before my surgery, granted I could have milkshakes and slimfast on Friday the first day of fasting, but nothing else but clear liquids on Sat & Sun, then nothing not even a drop of water on Monday. My surgery didn't start until 1pm. If your bowel prep is like my first one, remember to drink water, but not alot, the more you drink the more you use the RR. Make sure you have atleast 3 days rest and take all your pain meds. When in recovery at the hosp, if you are in pain tell someone immediately and get all the IV pain meds you can, the ride home can be tricky. Don't listen to the nurses that tell you not to eat solid food after your surgery...that is always the first thing I did and I was fine. Oh, how good that egg, bacon & cheese biscuit was after my first lap, yum. If you are like me, I always make sure to have my mom or MIL there with me b/c DH is worthless and will complain when he has to cook for you. Lay flat for as long as possible, the trapped CO2 in your chest will feel like a knife stabbing you in the shoulder, this is the worst part of the lap. When you sit up, all the gas flows to your shoulder. Rent plenty of movies or have shows DVR'd to watch. Get as much sleep as possible, the meds will make you drowsy. Make sure you have pads in the house for after surgery b/c you can't wear tampons. I never buy pads, so this was something I had to remember. I'm sure I've left something out. LOL
ReplyDelete