Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Belly Progression 2-15 weeks

Starting point- 2w, 10/30/09 (day of our IUI)
6 weeks9 weeks
10 weeks
11 weeks
12 weeks
13 weeks
14 weeks
15 weeks- I popped!

10 comments:

  1. Your pictures made me smile from ear to ear! You sure did pop girl! That is so cute! I'm going to start taking some pictures this weekend! Yay for your bump!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at the change from 14 weeks to 15 weeks! Cute! I love preggo bellies. :)

    I also love the sweater you're wearing in the last picture. Where did you get it? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really did pop! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, you definately did girl. looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! There is quite a progression! What a great Baby Belly!!! i love it! You did Pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly did pop! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea K! I haven't taken a picture yet b/c I was bloated to start! I should take one ASAP before its over!

    ReplyDelete