Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm Here

I'm still here and kickin, and feeling better since last week. I'm breaking down my big list of things to do into little lists, and am trying to rest more. I've been really tired lately. I think I have another UTI (if the first one ever went away). I go back to the dr Friday so I will see what the tests say after that.
My dog has entered what we are calling her "rebellious teenager" years. She is acting out like she never does. This morning I got up and she had gotten into the trash and ripped open a tube of biscuits. I had paper and dough residue stuck to the floor. And where were the biscuits, you might ask? She ate them. ALL of them. And entire tube of them. Fabulous. Who knows what kind of mess I will find when I get home tonight...
Not a whole lot else is new. I still can't believe I'll be 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow. WOW. When did this happen?! So excited to see her again on Friday night.

4 comments:

  1. That's great Kristin! The 16 weeks part, not the dog eating the biscuits part. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Sorry to hear about your dog. Maybe she senses your impending arrival. Our dog has acted like this since she was a puppy, hence why she was crated for the longest time. She is going to be 4 next week and within the past few months we stopped using the crate. So far we've only lost a throw rug! :-D Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better! Bad doggie!! lol. My cat does the damnest things at nighttime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read your "Journey" on the side. Our first u/s was close to yours - 11/23.

    Sounds like you have been through a lot. Lots of hugs! I'm so happy for you that things are going well this time! And soooo jealous that you already know it's a girl. ;)

    I bet your dog is getting crazy because of the baby. Maybe it's just the dog's age (I didn't see it so I don't know) but they do react to the hormones. My cats are either freaking out because we're adding another one of Those Things or thinking, "eh, been there, done that!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete