Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Wait Has Gotten Shorter

So, being the impatient person that I am, I called the Dr. office this morning to ask how soon after conception a blood test can detect pregnancy. They said it could be as soon as a week. I looked on WebMD also and it says on there that it can detect it 7-12 days after. So the nurse asked if I wanted to make an appointment and I didn't really know. I don't want to go in TOO early and then have it come out wrong. So she made an appointment for me for Tuesday at 4:30! I am super excited, a little nervous, and still in shock. I can't believe this is really happening. I just hope it works out. I really don't want to be crushed if it doesn't.

On a happier note, I got Neal to say that we can buy the crib as soon as we find out. Yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. You better be posting some updates when you find out!! I'm in suspense here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete