Well, we started Clomid Monday. So far no bad side effects. I have bronchitis too, so that's not really helping the cause. We decided that if the Dr. told us to try for 5 days, 10 or 15 would practically insure that it works. I hope so. Feeling under the weather has made it kind of hard to try this week. I have been so tired and I have really bad head congestion so all I want to do when I get home is eat some soup and go to sleep! Hopefully I will get over this pretty quick before next week comes along and we start the 5 days 'doctor's orders'. =D
Funny/Cute story time:
The other night I went home and made some soup for myself and laid down. I called Neal and told him just to pick something up on the way home because I didn't want to cook. Well, he went to Wal-Mart and got a salad. After he left, he called me to tell me that he was going to get a package of diapers but he didn't know which kind. I said, "Really? Are you serious?" He said, "Yea, I'm serious. I thought we should get ready." AWW! SO SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL! I love my hubby!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So sweet of Neal to get on board. You are really blessed to have a hubby that supports you and wants what you want! : )
ReplyDelete