Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blood Test

I went on my lunch hour today for a blood test. I just got the results back: negative. Needless to say, I'm devastated. I was so sure this time. I have been doing everything like I should if I were pregnant. Guess that was all wasted energy. Now I have to have an HSG and Neal has to have a semen analysis. I just don't understand why when everything was perfect it didn't work. I ovulated really well. My levels were at 52.19! We had the trigger, tests prove I ovulated, we timed everything that they wanted to the minute. I just don't know right now...

1 comment:

  1. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a future."

    Don't give up hoping and praying...God will answer your prayers in His timing. It is hard to understand when things don't go the way they should, but instead of doubting, commit it to God and let Him have His way. Love you...praying for you.

    ReplyDelete