Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Good News!

The two big black blobs in the middle are our "twins in
the making!" A little bit of the third one is to the top right
of the top blob! The bottom one is 19mm, the top one is
22mm, and the third one is 17-18mm in this picture!

I am practically giddy! I had my appointment (follicle check) last night at 5:15. We talked about the options that we have and decided to try at least 1 more cycle with Clomid and HCG trigger before moving on to injectibles, but I have an amazing feeling about this cycle! He did an ultrasound and as soon as he found my left ovary he said, "Wow, you responded excellent!" I had 7 follicles, 3 of which are big enough to possibly ovulate. I had a 22mm, 19mm, and 17.8mm. I even got a picture! The dr wrote on it "Twins in the making"! I had an HCG trigger today at 11:30. I guess I have 2 weeks! He seems pretty confidant! I am excited!!!! Its amazing really, the positive thinking really made my day a ton better. I just have to keep it up, I really think this will work! Keep praying, we can test in 10 days!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and Neal! Your day of becoming parents is so near!!!!!
    Keep up the hard work and I will keep up the prayers!
    We love ya, Aunt Kristin (=

    ReplyDelete