Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wednesday

I have 2 more days to get through before the ultrasound. I am scared. My appointment is at 5:15 and I hope Neal can make it. We are going to see if my follicles are growing like they are supposed to and see if there are any mature ones yet. If there are some good ones, we are going to see about getting an HCG trigger shot to help us out a little. That way we'll know that there are eggs to be fertilized. I just hope this works. If not, we are thinking that we'll probably try an IUI next month and that thought just terrifies me. I guess its just having to admit that we can't do it on our own and that is hard for me to understand and accept. I am a very independent person and I don't want to think about what could happen next! I pray that we won't have to worry about it and that we can announce in a short while that we are expecting. There are so many people praying for us. Pastor Dana was talking to us last night and he said that he felt led to tell us that by the end of this year we will be able to make our announcement and that we can ask for prayer for our unborn baby. That was really encouraging. I suppose we will see in 2-3 weeks. Keep those prayers coming, we can really use them this week. I really appreciate all of you pulling for us, and I can definately feel the blessings coming as a result of your prayers for us. We can't lose hope. I was made to be a mother, and I can't stop until I achieve that goal. Two more days and then we'll know something to start with!

No comments:

Post a Comment