Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Wonderful Dream

I woke up around 6 this morning with the most wonderful dream. When Neal tried to wake me up I said I didn't want to because it means my dream isn't real. I dreamed that I got up this morning and tested and it was positive. I tested again to make sure. Neal came into the bathroom, and I couldn't even tell him, I was in so much shock. Then I started crying. That's when it ended.

I was overly optimistic about the dream because I had thought from the beginning that I would find out on a Tuesday. The fact that this Tuesday had a 7 in it only made it worse. My real test was negative again, and I am at cycle day 32 and 18 days past ovulation. Still haven't heard back from the doctor, and I'm getting impatient. Keep praying, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment