Happy Anniversary to me and Neal!!! We are celebrating 4 years today, and they have been the best of my life. Without him, I was hopeless. I was a depressed, suicidal, crazy mess and he 'rescued' me. He taught me and listened to me and was there for me. He took me to church where I got saved. He is an amazing man, and I am proud to say that I am his wife. Happy anniversary baby!!
Yesterday night we got the absolute best anniversary gift ever. We got to hear and see our baby's heartbeat!! It was so amazing. I asked Neal if he cried, and he told me that he promised himself he wouldn't, but it was hard not to. My big strong man, humbled at the sight and sound of a 1.21 cm baby. He texted me later while we were driving home and said "It is amazing how much I can love something less than a inch long!" So sweet!! We measured 2 days ahead at 7w4d, and are OFFICIALLY due on Valentine's Day now. Heart rate was 154bpm. And it was an abdominal u/s!! No more transvag!! Hooray!! We couldn't be any happier!!!!
We are going to start telling people this weekend I think. His dad's side knows, but neither of our moms do. We bought cards for our moms and I made a little thing to put a picture on that says 'Hi Grandma'. I'll take pics and post them. We want to tell them at the same time but I don't know when we'll all be together. We were thinking about just putting them in their mail boxes and letting them find them. Any thoughts or better ideas?
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats Kristin! It took so long for you to update, I began to get worried. LOL Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and happy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!!! And congrats! :^D
ReplyDelete