Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 10, 2009

Quite Confused Indeed

First let me apologize, because this is a pg-related post. Sorry. As much as IF consumed my life, now this does.

I have probably 7 or 8 pregnancy books, and none explain the strange feelings I feel at this point. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for every one of them, but just curious about what I'm feeling! I wish I didn't have to know EVERYTHING. First of all, I have had this pain in my tailbone that I don't understand. Like upper butt hip area pain on the back side. I have yet to figure out what it is. Also, I have these pulling, painful feelings just inside my hip bones that I assume are my uterus stretching, but when I read about RLP it sounds like that. How, at almost 9 weeks, can I be feeling this already? It reminds me sometimes of when I was doing the IF treatments and I had lots of eggs. And I still have the daily AF like cramps that are annoying the crap out of me. I have to be honest and admit that I am still kinda hoping that there's 2 in there. (sorry) That would explain my early symptom stuff like this. I know its stupid. I'm sorry to even admit I've had that thought.

The last few days I've been really really moody. I screwed something up at work and had myself convinced that my boss hated me (the fact that she does is besides the point). So, I proceeded to tear up, get a lump in my throat, and want to go back to the bathroom and just CRY. I couldn't because I was the only person actually in the lobby (a story for another day). I wish these hormones would level out so I can make it through a day without tears. I cried watching "The Fabulous Life Of..." on VH1. Wow.

I rented a doppler yesterday. I should be getting it on Wednesday (perfect, because I only work until 1 and will have all afternoon to play with it). Hopefully this will ease my nerves until I can feel the baby move. Its only been a little over a week since my last appt and I'm chomping at the bit to get back in there. I know. I'm sick.

I can hardly function at work because all I can think about is getting home to clean my house. Hurry up 5 o'clock!! (5 hrs, 53 min)

8 comments:

  1. First you just seriously need to step back and take a deep breath! It is easy to worry about every little twinge and cramp, but the truth is, our bodies know what to do and EVERY pregnancy is different. Second, you are well on your way to your second trimester and everything eases up at that point and you will feel so much better. Just relax and enjoy knowing that you are nurturing a little life in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax.

    Haven't we heard that enough by now?

    But, seriously, relax. What is going to be is going to be and you can't change it. So, just breathe, relax, and enjoy every moment of your pregnancy and stop worrying.

    or try.

    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's whats weird; I'm really not stressed. Just one of those, "Huh, wonder what that was" things. Sorry I seem like I'm complaining... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me just tell you that I am 11wks preggo (with one) right now and I have felt the stretching in my tummy for a while now. Especially when I lay on my stomach. Last night I was reading on my tummy and I had to move because it was such a weird feeling - not bad or hurt, just weird. And every once in a while I will move the wrong way and bam I am in pain for a few seconds - almost like I pulled a muscle in my tummy. I have also had very mild cramps still to this day. It was everyday at 8 wks but now at 11 its a day here a day there.

    I am not going to tell you to relax because I am in the same boat as you. It was just 2 weeks ago that I thought I was having a missed miscarriage. Its normal and common to wonder and want to find out about every little thing about your body. And if you like reading about it (like I do) then do it. Just as long as its not stressing you out! I had to take a break for a while because I was constantly thinking bad thoughts!

    And if you have any questions that arent answered dont be afraid to call your doc. I am sure they will give you some insight on how normal your feelings are!

    Oh yeah and dont be too worried if your home doppler doesnt work right away - I have heard from a lot of my friends that it didnt really work and ended up stressing them out even more. But hopefully you have better luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The RLP is totally normal. Mine started at 9 weeks and I still have some now on and off at 23 weeks! I'm not sure if you had endo or not but I've heard that people that had endo have more severe RLP.

    Don't stress with the doppler. My doctor had a really, really hard time finding the heartbeat with the doppler at 11 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there,

    I had all kinds of aches and pains. Back pain is very common in pregnancy and I had it very early also. Sounds like your little one is just a growing! Good luck with your doppler, maybe take it in to your next appointment if it doesn't work right away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had cramps starting before I even got my positive beta at the RE. They continued until they turned into RLP about 11 weeks, and finally stopped around 25 weeks. The cramping feeling is your uterus stretching! Even as early as 4 weeks your uterus is starting to stretch and grow (according to my nurse).

    Enjoy being pregnant!

    Oh, and don't be worried if you can't hear the heartbeat quite yet with the doppler. It's still early!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure everything is okay and all your worrying just proves that your gonna make an Awesome momma!

    (Sorry I haven't commented in a while, but I'm back in the game now ;)

    ReplyDelete