Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

I guess God wasn't ready

I guess God wasn't ready to let our baby go so He made them an angel. We love you, little one. More than you could know.

31 comments:

  1. Kristin and Neal,

    I'm so very sorry for your loss. Words cannot express how deeply sad I am for you. My heart is broke. May you somehow find peace and comfort during this difficult time.

    Prayforamiracle-TTCAL Webmd Boards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristin, I am so sorry for your loss. Please know I am thinking of you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a WebMD PAL lurker and never post, but my heart is breaking for you and I wanted to let you know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers for quite a while. Huge ((HUGS)).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crying so hard for you right now.. this is so unfair!!! please let me know if I can do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))

    I am so sorry Kristin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Kristin. I am so sorry. Major prayers being lifted up for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to read this news! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Neal, and your families. (((((((HUGS)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by Christina's site to give my (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your families.

    ((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    (((hugs))) =*(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I had the right words. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh sweetie I am so so so very sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm sorry for your loss, your in my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristin,
    I am so sorry.You and Neal are in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kristin, I don't normally post on blogs. I am so so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and Neal.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so sorry, Kristin. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my Kristen. I am so so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for healing for you heart. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so sorry Kristen & Neal. You'll be in my thoughts & prayers. (((((HUGE HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh no! I am so deeply, deeply sorry. (((hugs Kristen)))

    I keep hoping that is not what this post means.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to tell you something that someone very brave once said, "All good things in life worth having are worth fighting for." This has helped me so much in the last few months. You have helped me.

    Know that I and all the ladies on the board love you and are praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Kristin you and DH are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart is breaking for you.

    Leigh - Leigh0312 - TTCAL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Kristin, I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and DH.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Kristen... I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and Neal. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kristin, I am so sorry for your loss. You and DH are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kristin,

    I have been reading your blog and watching your posts since you helped me so much on the clomid board of WebMD. I was heartbroken for you when I signed on to your blog today. You and Neal are in my thoughts and prayers!

    rosen1600/patslady from WebMD

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm so sorry Kristin, I didn't even know what happened.

    You are in my thoughts

    ((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, Kristin..I am so sorry to hear this news. Please know that we all are praying for your & your hubby.

    (((((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was so sad to hear of your loss. I will keep you two in my prayers.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete