Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's Next and Memory Necklace

My follow-up was last night. Everything seems to be ok down there except I have a yeast infection so I got a pill to fix it. Got two more Rx too. One is a med that causes my uterus to contract. I guess its to try to clean out all the lining and everything in my uterus so we can get this show on the road. Because of my PCOS and never getting AF on my own, he also put me on Yaz to make me have the 2 required cycles before trying again. We should be okay to try again in late September/early October. We will be going straight to IUI just like this time but with Letrozole instead of Clomid. We will still be doing Bravelle at around the same dose. He said we may start out at a higher dose and taper off at the end. Guess we'll see in a couple months... I have complete faith that this next time will work and go all the way, and we will be holding our precious baby next summer!! (I've always had a feeling I'd have my baby when I was 23)





The results from the chromosome tests aren't in yet, but they did have tissue to sample (as the dr said). As long as the results come back abnormal, indicating the reason, we will do no more testing. Usually it is just a fluke for most chromosome problems. If the results are normal, we will look at other potential problems (uterine abnormalities, blood disorders, thyroid, diabetes, etc). Until then, we wait (again). My next appt is 8/17.





We went to Tiffany's this weekend to look for charms. I have a Tiffany necklace and bracelet that I wear every day and we thought if we could find a good charm we could have it engraved with "Glory Baby". We didn't find a charm, but we did find a key that is symbolic for us. Here's a picture:

Here's the symbolism as we see it:
  • The key with the heart: "You hold the key to our hearts"
  • Heart: The perfect heartbeat that we saw and heard, and the love that we feel for our lost babies (and the ones that we will get to hold here on earth in the future)
  • Diamond: Perfect, just like they are now and like our time with them was
  • Diamond in/on the heart: "You hold a piece of our hearts", always and forever

I'll be wearing that with the heart tag that I already have on my necklace from Neal. That way, I can keep all that I love close to my heart. Every time we see it, it makes us smile and gives us hope.

"We love you, our sweet babies. Little things remind us of you, like the sunshine. We wonder how much more beautiful it all must be from where you are. We can't wait to see and hold you one day! Thank you for making us, forever, Mommy and Daddy. We miss you and we love you, and we can't wait to be with you one day."





2 comments:

  1. *Hugs* Kristin

    I like the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your necklace is beautiful - what a great tribute!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete