Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Award!



Thanks, Daisy, for the award! I can't believe anyone actually reads this, LOL! This time, I want to nominate:
Rebekah- You are just a cool chick, and you make awesome cakes. Oh, and the fact that you beat IF and survived m/c's makes you, like, my hero ;) (BTW, are you in labor yet? Its only 16 more days you know!!)
Erin- You already have this award, but I wanted to give it to you again to show my appreciation for everything. You have been (and are) on the same road as me with the losses and IF, and even the depression. It is nice to have someone that understands all of it.
Marie- We have been together since the Clomid boards (forever ago!) and while I'm sad we had to 'meet' under these circumstances, I am glad to have you as a friend. I know that, even though its hard, we WILL have our babies in our arms if we don't give up. Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thank you so much Kristen.

    *hugs* I would love to hear more of your story regarding your IUI's and how you made the decision to go down that road. I will e-mail you.

    ReplyDelete