Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Award!



I've never gotten an award before, but Kitty nominated me! I'm not near as strong as I seem sometimes. I am weak and broken, but I have friends, family, and a God that hold me up when I can't stand for myself. I am blessed!! In return, I would like to nominate:

  • Courtney: You were my inspiration to start injections. Kinda weird maybe, but I feel a connection with you because we have a similar journey. I can't wait to see pictures of Henry!
  • Trish: You are awesome. After all you've already been through and to keep trying is amazing to me. I pray that your miracle comes soon.
  • Amber: You are one of my IRL friends that has always been there and has always cared and loved me. It means so much to have someone you can actually talk to and hug if you need it. Thank you for everything!!! (P.S. I have something for you and Silas!)
  • Allison: Your posts always make me smile. The sarcasm and wit are great and so up my alley. If we met IRL, it would be dangerous :)
  • A Few Good Sperm: I know we don't really know each other too well, but I read every single post for the last few months and I am so so happy for you. I love to see other IFers succeed and have their dreams come true.

I MADE myself only pick 5, because otherwise I'd have all 50 of the blogs I follow nominated! Just know that I love all of you, and you mean the world to me!!! Thank you for everything you do and have done for me

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Kristen! Just remember...you aren't alone in your journey. Sometimes its easy to feel isolated and lonely and like the only person who has to go through these horrible things. But the truth is, God puts people in our paths who have walked the same road. Allow God to use them in your life and allow yourself to be used. I've always felt that God allowed me to go through 3 miscarriages and a struggle with infertility to give me a testimony and to minister to other women going down that path. God will use you! : )

    ReplyDelete