My hCG went back down to 2.1 at last check. I am on BCP so that I can actually have AFs within a reasonable amount of time and my first AF started Monday and was done by Wednesday. Weird, I know. It was painful, but not much bleeding due to the bleeding for 3 weeks after D&C and my lining not being able to be built up because of the BCP. Anyway, now we just have 4 weeks left before we can start trying again. I have an appt on 9/11 for my annual and to plan the next cycle.
Since May (just before the IUI) I've lost almost 17 lbs! Having PCOS, this could REALLY improve our chances. Knowing this, here's our idea of what we want to do the next few months as far as treatment goes. Give me your thoughts:
Month 1: 100mg Clomid with u/s monitoring and hCG trigger shot and timed BD.
Month 2: Depending on number of eggs produced on previous month (and assuming we aren't pg), same protocol again. If response isn't good with Clomid alone, we may try Clomid with a couple of FSH injs and trigger and timed BD.
Month 3: Depending on number of eggs produced on previuos months (and assuming we aren't pg), possibly same protocol as previous month or back to IUI with injs.
I think that catches me up on everything. I have some pics I want to post of things we have done to remember Ella, but I'll post them later. Hope everyone's weekend is wonderful!
P.S. Vacation in 1 week!!


Yay for vacation.
ReplyDeleteThose 4 weeks will fly by!
Happy to hear you are doing well and you've got a plan for your upcoming C's! Have a good vaca!
ReplyDelete