Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Its has arms and legs, and it was moving! Heart rate 170bpm

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! Christmas joy and miracle.... I'm so happy for you Kristen..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest ultrasound picture!! I know you guys are so excited!! YAY FOR BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to say I told ya so!! ;) I'm so excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy for you! What a cute little booger. I have a picture of Delilah that looks almost exactly like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeay!! he/she is growing fast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like a snowman kind of mixed with a ninja turle head. So cute! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete