Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Analyze My Ultrasound

Tell me, what do you see just above the sac? Check out the video on my last post too. Its not just a fluke picture. What is it?

8 comments:

  1. I am not a doctor, but it looks to me like it could be a sac?

    Or maybe it is your swollen ovaries?

    When is your next u/s?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure its not my ovaries because when he went to look at them you couldn't see the baby anymore. My next u/s is scheduled for Tuesday night, but if this double-me-over cramping doesn't stop I may be at the ER tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a doctor either but if you are dealing with OHSS this could be a left over follicle that hasn't dissipated yet. I had the same thing on my ultrasounds and I was freaking out thinking I was having like 8 babies!! I think the little black circle blob (for lack of a better description)that you are seeing is too small to be another sak. Just my opinion but i'm going with a leftover follicle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm...looks a little like a cyst. I had one with Ellie that was pretty large. :/ ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea what it could be. I do hope you feel better very soon. (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think it's a follicle or anything to do with your ovaries, doesn't make sense based on the location. It looks like another sac but wouldn't your dr have said something? You mentioned having a tilted uterus, maybe another little man or lady is hiding back there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How are you feeling? No clue as to what it could be, but I'm hoping your cramping has subsided and you're feeling better. Let us know.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better...keep us updated! So happy to hear that sweet heartbeat...so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete