Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Quick Update

  • Had another u/s on Thursday due to the terrible cramping. That other sac? Barely visible anymore, so it was vanishing twin/blighted ovum. Not sure which is more accurate since no baby developed. I'm not surprised. I feel like I should be more upset. Maybe I'm callused. Maybe since there's another one I'm not so upset this time. I don't know.
  • Baby is doing good and still had a heartbeat. I know its weird that every u/s I have I say "still" when referring to the presence of that little flicker, but I've seen it disappear, so every time we see it is a blessing. I'll try to post a picture from this u/s. The pic just looks funny to me. The baby is in a different spot than it was in the pic before (its at the top of the sac instead of the bottom where it was Monday). I go back again on Friday for another u/s and probably more b/w.
  • Speaking of b/w, we repeated all my labs again on Thursday. All 7 panels (4 vials). Yippee. My liver function is stable but still not normal. We are just watching it for now since its not high enough to warrant any other type of treatment.
  • I have been so so sick the last few days, but the change in altitude and crazy long hours in the car on mountain roads probably doesn't help. Thank God my dr thought to prescribe Reglan, Zofran, and Phenergan. And for inventing ice chips.
  • We are currently in Georgetown, KY, only about 4 hrs from home. We left Thursday night and went to see Neal's family in VA. It wasn't a long enough trip. We were only there for one whole day (got there Friday afternoon and left Sunday night). They asked if we were coming back in the spring. Yeah about that... I should be huge by then, so we'll see. Of course we didn't tell them that...
  • Its 2:15am and I'm going to sleep. Night y'all (I've been in the south too long) ;)

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could have spent more time with the in-laws too. Hopefully you can next time you go.

    I hope your liver sorts itself out.

    ReplyDelete