I know I haven't blogged in a while, and I'm sorry for that. I guess I have that pg guilt that everyone talks about. I really need to get over that, because I'm not recording this experience like I have wanted to...
Not a whole lot is going on lately. We had another appointment on Monday night that went really well. We could see arms, legs, eyes, nose, and fingers. It was pretty neat. We even got to see 4D that night. Also, I asked the dr how much longer til we find out what it is, so he peeked. We saw 3 white lines, so he said it looks like a girl! That was my hunch too, so we're pretty excited. I know its not 100% right now but we didn't base it on whether there was a 'dangle' or not, so its more accurate. :)
Tomorrow morning is our NT scan. I am a little nervous, but I feel like everything is ok. Last time I just knew there was something wrong and I don't feel that way now. I am still scared every time I have an ultrasound though. Thank God for the doppler. Without that reassurance every night, I would be a nervous wreck every single day (especially now since I'm feeling better). I am hoping that baby cooperates and we get the angles we need. And that we get pictures!! This machine is supposed to be very specialized, so I hope she prints some good ones. For an hour and a half drive, I better get pictures!
Second tri starts Sunday!!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You should definately post more! If people can't handle reading about your blessing, then they can stop reading until they can handle it. It's not fair to you to back off for others on your own blog...and I LOVE reading what's going on!
ReplyDeleteYAY on the girly bits, I know it's not 100% either, but it's also a pretty good guess at this time frame.
your NT test will be fine. it's hard not to worry about it, but why stress and worry? Really, it's not worth the energy. Enjoy it! And plus, bonus is getting an extra u/s to see little one!
Yeah, you should post more!!
ReplyDeleteAww, a girl. So sweet.
I hope you can post some great pics and please try not to worry too much!!
Good luck!!
I'm so happy your back to posting. I miss your posts!
ReplyDelete-Prayforamiracle(Webmd boards)