Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching Up

So I know I haven't posted in over a week. Sorry about that. Nothing new really. Today I am CD28, 11DPO and got BFNs Friday and today. :( I was really hoping this would work. I guess its not over yet, but still, it sucks. We've got an appt Friday night to see what our protocol will be for next cycle. I know its going to be IUI with injs, I just don't know the doses. We have to figure out how much it will cost us before we get started... Neal has to approve. I hope he does, because I think if we can do this it will work. I guess we'll see. I was hoping to be done with this before it costs us $1300 per cycle, but I guess maybe not. Only 3 more days til I know for sure... Hmm, what else. We are doing a little remodel at the house to make a nursery. It'll be 10'x12' when we're done. That's exciting, I just hope we can use it soon. Our dog is having puppies, soon. She's huge. Katie is a beagle/bassett hound mix and we have no clue what she has bred with. I just wanna see the puppies! And if anyone would like one, PLEASE let me know. We can't keep them, and it breaks my heart to have to take them to a shelter. We need good homes for them. I'll post pics after the birth.

I'll update again after Friday's appt. I am hoping that we get a BFP before then, but not holding my breath. I guess if AF shows up I better get really comfortable with needles....

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you can talk DH into injects...it took alot to convince DH. Once I agreed to only try for 3 more C's, he was good with that. Then I found some one on webmd who had extra meds that they were giving away and viola!! Now I've got enough meds for 3 C's or more!! Can't wait to get started.

    Have fun with the puppies! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and PRAYING! : ) I hope the best for you guys! And I would love to have a puppy, but I know Andy's answer already!!! Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete