Thursday, April 2, 2009
Yet Another Update...
And this time I have good news!!! I had my MRI on Friday and got the results last night. I was sick all weekend worrying that I would have to take time off work for surgery... He pulled up my images and there's no hydrosalpinx!! No fluid at all and, even better, NO BLOCKAGE AT ALL!!! I am amazed!!! It seems that just when I start to give up on God He gives me new reason to hope! So, we've got another 3-4 months or so to try and then we might go in for the surgery to look at things then. He thinks it might be an adhesion or endometriosis but not a big enough deal to worry about right now. We are doing one last try with Clomid since both tubes are open (!!!) and then if this doesn't work we are doing the IUIs with injectible meds. I can't wait! This is going to work!! YAY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so glad to see you've got good news for us!!! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! That is GREAT news! God does work miracles...in all shapes and sizes...you just have to keep believing He will!
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled upon your blog (though I remember you from ITSG). Good luck to you!
ReplyDelete