Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Hate Birth Control

Not only do I have to take Seas.on.ique for these stupid cysts, I have to take FOUR per day. I'll take a months worth in 7 days!!!! So it makes me sick. And moody. And hungry. And just downright miserable. Then yesterday to top it all off, I start getting this rash. We decided its the Swi.ne F.lu and I'm dying. No seriously, I think its a drug rash, and its all over my neck and chest. Normally I would call, but it is supposed to go away when you stop taking the medicine and I'm already half way through it. What would you do?

P.S. Vacation starts in 7 weeks, 3 days!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Omg ...that is crazy !

    I would stop taking the meds !

    OT/ What other board are you on that uses a directory ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The directory is on TTC: After Loss. I am excited! One girl set up a special e-mail addy for the directory and all interested included (as comfortable) name, address, phone #, if we text and our cell phone provider, blog website, if we're on facebook or myspace, and anything else we could think of! We posted on the board asking for responses to go to the e-mailbox and the directory goes out on Friday! Yay! Then we can plan our get togethers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes -- that's a LOT of bcp at once!!

    I hope it goes fast and you get to feeling better. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete