- I have felt from the beginning that we would need quite a bit of help to get pregnant.
- Since starting this IUI process with injections, I have felt completely confident that this will be the key for us.
- The last couple days, I have been feeling that when this works there will be more than one. I am feeling deep down that we will be having twins or triplets in about 9 months.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I've Got A Feeling
Actually, a few feelings. Here they are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


First: Breathe!
ReplyDeleteSecond: No one knows how to be pregnant! Its miserable and joyful all at once and is different for every woman and every pregnancy. Finances are quickly figured out. You make money stretch in ways you never thought were possible. As far as juggling work, marriage, and babies; moms tend to make it on a lot less than 8 hours per day to make it work. It comes pretty naturally when you have to do it.
We'll be praying for you!!!!
: ) Isn't infertility fun! I am so envous of those girls who dont even try...they dont have to think, worry or overanalyze. It just happens and they deal. Not us. Its this looooong emotional journey that feels like it will never end.
ReplyDeleteAnd its okay to feel a little overwelmed at the idea of having a baby or maybe 2...I think its inevitable. I know you will do just fine! :)
Good Luck this C!!
Ah, I understand... I've known for years that I want to be a mom. A couple of months ago, I realized that I never thought about all those very same "logistical" things. I felt overwhelmed and found it odd that I have never really imagined life WITH a little one.
ReplyDeleteThe conclusion I came to is that all those things will work themselves out and I can't wait to get there.
Prayers comin' your way!!
Don't let yourself get overwhelmed...believe me, it all comes naturally. You need to know a few things: there is NEVER enough money!, you will NEVER get enough sleep! and you are never truly prepared. But it is all wonderful. I've been down the same scary, uncertain road, and I can tell you..it works out! Good luck- I am praying!
ReplyDelete