Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

So we went last night. I was so nervous I broke out in hives. First he checked my ovaries to see if they were clear. No such luck. Left ovary has a 30mm cyst and right has a 20mm cyst. No go right now. We are going to clear up the cysts first. I have to take 4 BCP, 2 morning 2 night, for 10 days and come back in 14 days for another scan. If we're all clear then, we're going forward with the IUI/injs. I am still nervous when I think about it. Ok, enough thinking about it. My mind is a blank so that's all about that for now.

On another note, I fell asleep reading Twil.ight last night! I'm officially hooked. I read about 150 pages between my dr appt and when I fell asleep. I can't wait to finish it and start the next one!! And see the movie!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. I hate those darn cysts...wish there was no such thing! Hopefully they will go away quickly so you can start your next cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugghh... Sorry to hear about the cysts. :( Hope they go away quickly and your next C is a go.

    I *LOVE* the Twilight books. I have no desire to see the movie -- I'm so in love with the Edward In My Head... I don't want the movie to ruin it. LOL

    ReplyDelete