Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Crystal's Weekly Wow

A friend of mine has started something called "Weekly Wows!". It is done on Mondays, and it shows the deals you got the week before for under a buck. On her blog she explains all about it.

Here's my 'under-a-dollar' deals this week! (After the pic I realized the tomatoes were regular price under a dollar, oops)

No Yolks: Regular price $1.68
Manufacturer's Coupon: $0.75
Total Price: $0.93

Softsoap: Regular Price $2.47
On Sale at Wal-Mart for: $2.00
Manufacturer's Coupon: $1.00
Total Price: $1.00

Betty Crocker Frosting: Regular Price $1.44
Manufacturer's Coupon: $0.55
Total Price: $0.89


Everything in this pic was less than $2!!
  • Strawberries: $1.50 on sale at Wal-Mart
  • Ragu: $1.32 with coupon
  • Betty Crocker Cookie Mix: $1.22 with coupon
  • Oscar Meyer Deli Creations: $1.75 with coupon
  • Dawn Direct Foam: $1.75 with coupon
  • Country Crock Light Margarine: $1.33 with coupon
  • Yoplait YoPlus Yogurt: $1.23 with coupon
  • Pillsbury Crescent Rolls: $1.72 with coupon
  • Gillette Shaving Cream: $1.34 with coupon
  • Q-Tips: $1.44 with coupon

I saved $19.53 today at Wal-Mart!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting savings like that! I'm a big coupon queen! Don't forget that Walmart price matches too, so if you see it on sale somewhere else, they will honor the price as long as you have the ad with you!!

    ReplyDelete