All of my worry was for nothing, it went perfect!! My ovaries are shrinking down a bit but thay are still very enlarged from their normal state. My liver function is still questionable but stable so we are repeating bloodwork again. My hCG is 30,000!! Quite an improvement from 18 just 4 weeks prior!! Grow baby grow! And now for the best part... we heard the heartbeat!!! I couldn't keep myself from crying!!! 120bpm and so strong!! And at 5 days earlier than last time it was so much clearer. Thank God!! He sure is watching over us. The large measurement from last week must have been a fluke because we are measuring right on track with what we had figured at 6w5d. EDD is now officially 7/22/10 and we aren't changing it! Thank you for all of the thoughts and prayers yesterday. I know I freak out a lot, but I can't help it!
Heartbeat!!!


That is so cool! I am very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAww, that is great news. :) Do you feel relieved yet?
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! When do you go back to hear it again? Like, tomorrow?...
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all...what an amazing apt! That is awesome news and reassurance. And thank you for your support today :)
ReplyDeleteYay Kristin!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy everything went well at your appointment! Your baby is growing and is strong! ((HUGS))