is my dr appt. I am nervous, again. Hopefully the cysts are gone and we can get rolling. I will be finding out when we start the meds and the dosages. We can only afford one try right now, so I'm gonna see if he'll just do ask much as we can right now. I hope I can get my RXs tonight so that they can be shipped tomorrow and I'll get them Friday (in case I have to start stims this weekend). I am still a little on the edge about if this is what I really want. Do I want to be a mommy with all the responsibilities, or am I just in love with the idea of being pregnant? Am I just too hard-headed, and its like a challenge now? Sheesh, I wish I knew what I was really thinking and feeling. Its like an out of body experience, just watching myself every day but not really living it. Maybe I'll ask the doc what he thinks about that....
Stopped BCP Monday morning and still no AF, although I have super sore bbs and some cramps. Oh, I wish she'd show up!! My rash is going away, but I'm still nauseous, my bobs hurt, and I am a little moody (bu tmuch better).
On a funny note, I get off work at 1 today and have so much to do. I have to go buy rolled oats to make cookies, pick up a certified letter, get a reflexology session in, and bake oatmeal raision cookies. Before 4:00. Here's the funny part (I think): I usually bring the nurses and doc some kind of snack when I go in. When I had to get the BCP and he met me at the office at NINE PM(!) to give me a sample, he told me I owe him 2 oatmeal raisin cookies. Can't back out on my end of the deal!
A friend of mine gave me some tips for the injs, but if you all have any I'd love to hear them. I will be injecting Brav.elle. She said to let the med sit for a few minutes before injecting so it stings less, and to make sure the alcohol is dry before inserting the needle. Anything else I need to know?
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hurry up, AF!!! ((((AF VIBES))))
ReplyDeleteAnd Kristin - You aren't the only one questioning your motives! I'm always thinking maybe I just love the idea of being pregnant too, or that now we've started trying, gotta keep going until it happens... I think maybe it's just that TTC is SO HARD that we are longing for that WONDERFUL day when we can say it's finally over, breathe a sigh of relief, and then we can start getting excited about a baby. Maybe?
I hope your cysts go away and you get AF ASAP!
ReplyDeleteI KWYM about getting pregnant and babies. It is defintely a hard, long journey just to get to the point of being pregnant let alone parenthood.