Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Answers Revealed

Okay, what is your favorite holiday and why?
~ I love Christmas. Not just because of presents, but because I love the colors, and warm fuzzy sweaters and the smells. :)

Have you ever done anything you never thought you would do? What was it?
~ Jabbed myself with needles to get pg! I was TERRIFIED of needles!

What color looks great on you?
~ Teal and pinks

Do you like roller coasters?
~ I don't really know. I used to, back in my crazy days, but I haven't been on one in probably 7 or 8 years.

When did you get married?
~ July 2, 2005

What were your wedding colors?
~ Navy blue and burgundy. We went with the red, white, and blue thing since it was so close to the 4th of July.

What is your fav sinful dessert?
~ I LOVE Oreo cheesecake. I don't get it much, though, because I only like mine which is made from scratch!

Where were you born?
~ Terre Haute, IN

What kind of car do you have?
~ 2009 Subaru Outback Special Edition, 2-tone gunmetal and silver

What type of work do you do?
~ I'm a bank teller

Did you go to college?
~ I did some college. I worked for a company that reimbursed me for school expenses but when I left there I had to stop school. Thinking about going back though!

If so, what was your major?
I double majored in Business Administration with a financial services specialty and Office Administration with a legal specialty.

What color is your hair?
~ If you know me very well you know it is a funny question! Up until last weekend I was blonde with highlights. I just dyed my hair back to close to my natural color so now I am a dark blonde/light brown color.

Where are you currently living? Do you like it?
~ My address is in Brazil, IN but I always say I live in Terre Haute (I don't like Brazil very much, sorry Amber!). I like Terre Haute and the area though. And I LOVE our house. We have a farmhouse that was built in 1900 and we completely gutted it and started over. We have 4 acres out there with a barn for Neal's "toys" and lots of room for pets and adding on to the house later.

If you could live anywhere where would that be?
~ If I could live anywhere with no regrets, I'd live somewhere on the east coast in the mountains. Neal's family is from Roanoke, VA and I LOVE it there. Its so serene and beautiful. I love the mountains.

What would be your dream vacation?
~ We have been wanting to go to London for about 2 years now. If it wasn't $3500 for just flights and hotel we probably would have gone by now! Neal has a degree in social science education so we are kinda history buffs.

What do you look like and why don't you have any pictures on here?
~ I'm 5'6", brownish hair, blue/green eyes, 182lbs and my boobs have taken over my body (LOL). I never think to upload pics because I usually blog from work. We only have internet at home if I use Neal's Blackberry and hook it to the computer. We got mad at our satellite internet provider (the joys of living in the country, no DSL...). I'll try to post some pics just for you, Christina!

Do you have any pets?
~ Right now we have a Beagle/Bassett named Katie. She is about 3 now and we adopted her when she was 3 months old. She's got a Bassett body and a Beagle head :) Love her!! I'll try to post some pictures of her, but she's at the vet getting fixed right now :'(

If you could be a crayon what color would you be?
Magenta, cause you either like it or you don't! (Kinda like me I guess)

Do you have a favorite author or book?
I LOVE to read, so its hard to pick a favorite. I have read every single John Grisham book, so he is probably my absolute fav.

Does your house have any decorating themes?
~ Since its an old house, I have decorated in an Americana theme. We have lots of those wooden sayings and stars and whatnot. I'll try to post pics of those too.

Are you OCD about anything?
~ I'm kinda OCD about everything. At work I have to have all my stuff perfectly lined up and in the same spot all the time. At home I get OCD about the way clothes and towels are folded. I've gotten better from a few years ago. When I lived at home I was OCD about anything that I could control. We have a bit of a dysfunctional family, so that let me have my things that were "right". I used to be OCD about paper clips; I'd sort them by color, then put them in a container with the colors I like best at top. It was a little crazy.

As someone of faith, do you ever worry God won't give you the desire of your heart when it comes to having a baby?
~ I hope so! I don't really know. I try not to think about those things because that's when doubt starts to creep in. I do believe that He puts desires in our hearts for a reason. My desire is to be a mother, so I will be. Even if we are unable to have a biological child (which I DO believe we will), we would adopt. I have never considered it before, but lately my heart is just drawn to certain children. I really have a longing to adopt a little girl from Malaysia. I can't say what the future holds, but I know that in time I WILL have a child in my arms.

Thanks for all the questions!!
Free Signature Generator

5 comments:

  1. Cool! Sorry I missed asking. I've really enjoyed reading all of these & learning more about everyone. :)

    So, why London? What history is it there that you're interested in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great getting to know you better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I could be twins in the OCD department. I have been known to re-fold towels after someone did it "wrong". I'm also all about the color coordination... for everything... clothes, dishes, etc. It's nice to know someone else can relate!

    Thanks for posting your answers! So fun to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading these and harrassing everyone about not having pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out travelocity.com. They have "last minute deals" and other travel specials. I recently took a trip to Europe for 6 days/5 nights for only $539 (that included airfare AND hotel).

    ReplyDelete