Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Appointment Tonight

APO TTCAL and 12 months+

Sorry its been so long. I just wanted to update on what's going on with me. Neal and I have decided that we DO want to try again, just with less aggressive methods. Since May I've lost 17lbs and with my PCOS that should help a lot with regulating my cycles (I hope). I go to the dr tonight for my annual and to talk about our plans. We are doing Clomid 100mg with monitoring and trigger when AF shows in a few days. I am so nervous!! Anyway, just thought I'd let you know what's up... Hopefully this will be the last time I have to talk about starting a new TTC cycle...

Free Signature Generator

1 comment:

  1. (Hugs)

    I too hope it's your last cycle to even have to worry about ttc. You've more than paid your dues!

    ReplyDelete