Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

I Think I Might Be Losing It

Soo... I kinda bought a crib last night... I was wandering around BRU (I had planned on buying decorations for the room like a rug and switchplate cover) and there was a clearance section that had an extra 30% off. We had looked at this crib before and we both liked it so I called Neal and asked if I could get it. Regular price was $429, I got it for $245!! I cannot WAIT to get it and put it together. I want to have the nursery almost done by the time we are very far into pregnancy so all I have to do is decorate. So excited!!

Basset Baby Southampton 4-in-1 convertible crib in White

Free Signature Generator

3 comments:

  1. Nice crib! I hope you get to use it soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crib too! You are not losing it, you're just preparing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal! Good idea to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete