Last night was my follie check!! First can I mention that I LOVE my dr and nurses? Me and Barbie (my IF nurse) were talking and she admitted to me that all of their IF patients are nice married couples and their OB patients are just white trash. It sounds mean, I know, but it made me smile because I thought the same thing. :) And they have to do a tubal today on a 21-yr-old girl who had 5 KIDS! Wow. I told her I hear that crap and think, "Hey! I think you forgot me over here!" She said, "Oh no, God hasn't forgotten you. We just don't always understand why things happen the way they do." I love this woman!!
Anyway, on to my u/s. I have 6 measurable follies, 3 on the left and 3 on the right. The right side are small at 9.7mm, 8.3mm, and 6.2 mm. On the right side, though, I have 19.3mm, 15.8mm, and 14.6mm. I know those last 2 were small, but they had another day or so to grow so I think they will all 3 ovulate! I am super excited!! I went for my trigger this morning and sheesh my butt hurts! But I know its working because I have felt little pains in my ovaries. Two weeks to wait!!
I hate to say it, but I feel really good about this cycle. This is our first time trying since we lost Ella and our entire lives have been different since then. My body is even working differently!! I really think this will work, but even if it doesn't we have a plan to be pg before the end of 2009! God is good!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's pretty funny about the patients!
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping everything crossed for you this C, lady! You're in my thoughts :)
Lots of luck Kristin!
ReplyDeleteYour nurse sounds awesome! I'm glad you have such a great RE and IF nurse.
ReplyDeleteYour follie sizes sound really good, too!! I feel good about this C for you as well, I'll be thinking about you!! Hope the 2ww goes by VERY quickly for you!!
Thinking of you & praying for a great outcome this cycle !
ReplyDelete(((HUGS)))
Great Appointment Kristin! Your optimism in contagious! Thoughts and prayers...
ReplyDeleteHope you got my ecard!! Good luck this cycle. Baby dust to you!
ReplyDelete