Monday, September 28, 2009
Your Conception Advice
My follie check is tomorrow and trigger not far after so we all know what that means: a week of BDing. I thought just for fun I would ask all of you for your best conception tips. Now I don't mean "Just relax" and all that, but real advice. We will be using Pre-Seed and probably the Conception Cap but I'm looking for other ideas! So throw it all out there and lets pray one works!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The month I got PG, DH and I BD'd EVERY day for a solid week (O week of course) and even did twice a day closer to O time. DH had good counts so we never worried about doing it too much. We had NEVER BD'd that much since TTC.
ReplyDeleteTry elevating your hips.
ReplyDeleteLet's see... green tea for good quality EWCM! Start drinking it now and continue every day, at least up until O time.
ReplyDeleteI haven't gotten pg, so I don't actually know what works! But good luck!!
I'm a big believer in preseed. I also think laying down for at least 20 minutes is a good idea. And PRAYER! Good luck girl!!
ReplyDelete