Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Here I Go Again

AF is here. My CD3 u/s is Monday. I'll start 100mg Clomid on Monday night. Here we go...

Don't forget to ask your questions! So far Erin is the only one... :( (thanks girl!!)

Free Signature Generator

4 comments:

  1. When did you get married? What were your wedding colors?

    What is your fav sinful dessert?

    Where were you born?

    What kind of car do you have?

    What type of work do you do?

    Did you go to college? If so, what was your major?

    What color is your hair?

    Where are you currently living? Do you like it?

    If you could live anywhere where would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would be your dream vacation?

    What do you look like and why don't you have any pictures on here?

    Do you have any pets?

    If you could be a crayon what color would you be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck on Monday Kristin!

    - Do you have a favorite author or book?

    - Does your house have any decorating themes?

    - Are you OCD about anything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll throw in a question (and it's something I wonder as well)....
    As someone of faith, do you ever worry God won't give you the desire of your heart when it comes to having a baby? I've heard people say that God gives us our heart's desires, and that He doesn't put something in our heart for no reason, but at times I'm left wondering if that's really true.
    Maybe we can help each other with this one, if you feel like answering it. :)

    ReplyDelete