Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Well, Neal shot down the

Well, Neal shot down the embryo adoption, but domestic and international adoption are still options. Any info is appreciated

4 comments:

  1. bah... sometimes I hate Linux... I tried posting a comment earlier and it didn't work. anyways... I just got an e-mail today from my adoption agency actually, they mentioned there is a place that is doing adoption grants. go visit www.helpusadopt.org for info.

    Also, WebMD has an adoption board. It's slower than the TTC boards but the ladies there are super nice and knowledgeable.
    http://boards.webmd.com/webx/topics/hd/Getting-Pregnant/Adoption-Support-Group/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a long process and expensive. Other than that, I think it is a great idea. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And you can still TTC while adopting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to an adoption information meeting through Bethany on 9/15. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete