Friday, September 11, 2009
So...
I only have 1 week and 3 days left of my birth control... I'm FREAKING out... I am so scared to try again. I don't know how to know when I'm ready. I know I want a baby. I know that having a child in my arms will be the only thing that fills that baby sized hole. I know I'll never be able to forget or replace Ella. Should we wait longer? I go back to the dr on Monday for my annual and to discuss our options now. What do I say? What do we do? I'm filling out the domestic adoption papers now but I know I want to be pregnant again and have at least one biological child. I'm just not sure I can or want to right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Take as much time as you need. When I went for my u/s yesterday I was in a panic. I was dry heaving I was so upset. I just didn't want to face bad news again. I felt it was too soon.
ReplyDeleteIt just hurts so much. But as my RE's nurse said, "Just because you have had 2 m/c does not mean you will have another."
Unfortunately we have to take that chance. I was told my chances of m/c were only slightly more than a normal person. Maybe by about 3%.
(Hugs)
ReplyDeleteYour trepidation is very normal. Give yourself more time if you want to or need to.
I am very sorry you've had to endure everything you have.