Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

5 Days!!

First Ob appt Tuesday June 9 @ 5pm!!!

4 comments:

  1. Did your RE release you back to your OB already?? I thought that the RE did all your u/s's until 12wks? I'm confused, whats new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so happy for you!!! So will your Dr do an ultrasound at the first visit?? I hope so! Curious to see if there is more than one little blessing in there! : ) Hope you are feeling good! Get in touch with me when you have free time to do lunch again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "RE" is an ob/gyn that specializes in IF so thats why I'm at an OB anlready. I have no idea if he will do an u/s or not, but I hope so! We both want to see how many we have cookin! And I'm free every other Wednesday afternoon or my lunches vary between 11 and 1 Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tear of joy Kristin! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete