Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not So Great

Yes, I know its early, but I had hoped for at least a confirmation of pregnancy. No such luck. U/S was done and he thought MAYBE he saw a sac but we couldn't be sure. If it was a sac it was only measuring at 4w1d. My first IUI was 18 days ago, putting me at 4w4d from LMP. He had me go for a beta quant and prog check. He asked me to call his cell in 2-3 hrs for the results. Until I hear a good beta number, I will still be on edge just as much as I am now. Currently, I'm on the verge of tears... Any and all prayers are appreciated...

4 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that it was just too early and that your bloodwork comes back fine. I'll be praying for you. I know that the waiting game is no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending more prayers your way.
    Hope all works out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle (mp1018)June 9, 2009 at 9:19 PM

    Kristin,

    Sending you high beta vibes. I was where you were at a few weeks ago. When I had my 1st u/s on 5/22, I was supposed to be 6w 4d based on O, so when my u/s was inconclusive and my dr. wasn't positive about the "dot" we saw on the screen, I was freaked out and worried for the following 10 days. I was constantly praying that it was just too early and it was. When I had my 2nd u/s on 6/1, I measured 7w5d and we saw the HB. It was such a relief.

    I will keep you in my prayers that all is OK. Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete