Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Worried...

Took 2 more tests this morning:

  • Cheapie $ store: positive but very faint (yesterday: positive but after time limit)
  • FRER: negative until past 10 minutes today (yesterday: positive within time limit)

Don't know what to make of this. On one hand, I think well maybe its still too early and the tests weren't as sensitive as yesterday. On the other hand, I've had a chemical before, how do I know this isn't one too? At this point I'm trying to chill out. Maybe it WAS the tests. So (obsessive POASer as I am) I am buying one of every kind of test I can find and POAS again!! Maybe if I get some +s I'll feel better. If still no +s today or tomorrow morning, I'll call for a beta. They WILL give me my beta. I'm the one paying for it, just order the freakin thing.

Neal hasn't been the greatest with all this. I told him about the 'evap line' and he said no that's not right. I told him about the FRER BFP and he said no cause it was in the middle of the day. When I told him the beta # I explained that that is borderline and we'll have to follow up, but that I KNOW I'm pg. He won't believe me until I get another beta and then he sees it on u/s. So here I am, the lone crazy woman that everyone thinks is seeing lines (the nurse and Neal anyway). I don't care what they think, I know the truth and I know what I saw. Why can't they just believe me and celebrate?? :(

8 comments:

  1. (((((((HUGS KRISTEN)))))
    We are all here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts and prayers are with you!! ((DOUBLING VIBES))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember that if you are going to be comparing HPT's to use the same LOT or the same brand HPTs from the same box. Also, it takes longer for the HCG to appear in the urine. If it was only 19 in your blood yest, chances are it was less than 1/2 that in your urine. I don't like that your RE isn't giving you another beta until next Tues. If it were me, I'd call tomorrow and ask for another so you can see if the HCG is doubling. Tell them that waiting that long will make you go insane. It works at my RE, hopefully yours will be as understanding.

    Doubling vibes coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you ARE pregnant!!! We believe those lines!

    ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the same tests (FRERs were from same box) both days and got opposite results on both. I'm buying more tests with different brands today and I AM getting a beta tomorrow whether they like it or not! I'll call the doc on his cell if I have to!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry Kristen. RE is doing another beta Tuesday right? Waiting is pure evil sometimes. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doubling vibes!!! I hope it all works out for you. To me it just sounds like its early.

    And stop peeing on those crappy, cheap sticks! They are not as sensitive as the more expensive ones. My advice is spend the extra 10 bucks and buy the digital ones that say "pregnant or not pregnant" They are a lot more reliable than those dollar stores ones! :P

    But hang in there...you are indeed preggers...lets just pray that those numbers double, double double!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to find out your 2nd beta, they better not make you wait a week!

    Give up with the FRER, I think they're awful. Try a Clear Blue Easy Digital. It'll clearly tell you "pregnant" and might help your hubby to believe you. Josh made me take 2 of them before he believed me!

    ReplyDelete