Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Inconclusive *trigs*

So I POAS this morning like I planned. When I looked at it within the time frame given it was BFN. Well, stupid me I put the test in my purse just to see what it would look like later (dumb, I know). I pulled it out a minute ago to look at it again (now, mind you, its about 1 1/2 hrs since I took it) but it changed. I didn't really believe it at first but I went to the bathroom and took it apart and there def IS a line. Its not gray, its pink. Now, I know about evap lines and everything. I don't know really what this is right now but I'm calling the dr's office for a beta asap. I don't know what to think right now, but wish me luck, I'm nervous as heck...

*UPDATE*
I called the dr's office and (was barely able to speak) asked for a beta. I'm going on my lunch (in an hour and a half) for the draw and they said they'd put it as stat and I should be able to get the results by late afternoon...

5 comments: