Thursday, June 11, 2009
Nobody Told Me...
That symptoms could start this early! I thought it was supposed to be 6 weeks!! I have sore achy boobs, nausea, vomiting, food aversions, fatigue, I can't sleep at night, etc etc. Sheesh! And the one that worries me is these cramps... They started at 9DPO and I've had them almost every day since then. They feel just like AF cramps most of the time, but sometimes it feels like when you exercise too much and the next day your muscles are all tight. I don't know what to make of it. I'm hoping its just my uterus growing, but the baby can't take up THAT much room can it? I thought like 8 weeks or after is when that started. Geez, I'm so paranoid
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hang in there girl and try not to worry too much... I'm fairly certain that your symptoms are all normal. Enjoy that little bean!!
ReplyDeleteCramps are completly normal. I had them for awhile. The uterus is still very small, but I guess even a little stretching makes it cramp up!
ReplyDeleteIf there is bleeding with the cramps, call your doc ASAP!
The symptoms mean your bean is growing and healthy! :)
Grow little bean, grow! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, the cramps are VERY normal. I had them all 3 times. They will last awhile too. Don't be too alarmed.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are "feeling" pregnant.
First of all, take a deep breath! Second, the symptoms are here to stay for awhile....and the truth is the worse the morning sickness is, the better! Cramping is all part of it too...it gets better over time, but never completely goes away. I get horrible leg cramps and lower ab cramps all the time. Hang in there! : )
ReplyDeleteWelcome to pg land! Hope it doesn't kick your butt too much. just remember it's all worth it. And all good signs! So drink lots of water and get sleep while whenever you can. 2nd tri will be here before you know it.
ReplyDeleteDitto what everyone else said. My cramps started before I was even 4 weeks pregnant. And then they turned into ligament pain at like 10 weeks. They have finally stopped in the past month or so (and I'm 29 weeks now!) So like someone else said, as long as there is no bleeding you should be just fine! But don't hesitate to tell your doctor about them.
ReplyDelete