I'M PREGNANT!!! Beta results finally came in and they're at 19 at 12dpIUI! I know its low, but its still 2 days earlier than normal! YAY!!! They aren't re-testing me until next Tuesday. The stupid nurse said it could still be the trigger. Come on, 13dp trigger and 12dpIUI, ummm... NO!! I know this is for real if they want to believe it or not!! DH is in shock and I think I am too! Three BFPs in a day doesn't equal not pregnant, esp after getting a BFN on a FRER yesterday and BFP on FRER today!! I can't believe it, this is really happening! After 14 months of BFNs!
EDD: February 11, 2010 :D :D
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congratulations Kristen. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristen...I'm sure Tuesday can't come quick enough! Take care and enjoy the moment! :-D
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! That's great. Stupid nurse. I can't believe that. My NP at my RE's office had to convince me that my +hpt at 13d post trigger was for real.
ReplyDeleteOh, and my office also only did repeat beta's weekly. So hard but hang in there, take it easy, and enjoy being pregnant!
Congratulations Kristin!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your beta next Thursday sore through the roof!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristin! Hope it continues going thru the roof! Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Congrats a thousand times over!! Sending you huge second beta vibes!!
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations ! I am so happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Tuesday? Thats ridic!!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congrats! :)
ReplyDelete