Thursday, June 4, 2009
Qual hCG!!
I didn't call the dr's office mainly because the test yesterday afternoon was so bright. I went to the lab today and self-ordered a qualitative hCG that requires 25iu. I figured if it was 19 on Tuesday and this requires 25, then if this is + it means the # is going up. It is POSITIVE!! I think its official now! I am calling the office in about 30 minutes to see when I need an appt!! I am so freaking excited, and Neal finally is too!!! I still can't believe it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Why didn't you just get a Quantitative??? that way you would have had numbers to compare?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
You can self order lab work???????????
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kristen!
I didn't get a quant just because I didn't want to annoy the office again. I know its stupid, but I feel bad calling all the time. I think they will want to do a quant at the 1st appt. I figured if I was at 19 and the qual required 25 then I would know my numbers went up so I can make it til Tuesday!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't get a quant just because I didn't want to annoy the office again. I know its stupid, but I feel bad calling all the time. I think they will want to do a quant at the 1st appt. I figured if I was at 19 and the qual required 25 then I would know my numbers went up so I can make it til Tuesday!!
ReplyDelete