Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Took Another! (trigs)

I went for my beta and had just enough time to stop by Wa.lM.art for a 2 pack of FRER. Now mind you, I have drank a coffee and a little orange soda this morning so I had just peed right before I left for lunch. So, after holding it for a hour, I tested with FRER and it is still +!!! Its faint, but there, and withing the time frame this time!!!! WOOHOO!! Now just waiting for my beta results!!!

11 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! That's awesome, Kristin!! Congrats! It's about time we got some good news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, today I mean! Hehe :) I know we've gotten a couple BFP's lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOO....can't wait for the beta #'s... don't freak if they are low since you aren't quite 4 weeks yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrified, but happy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, Fabulous News Kristin! You give me so much hope and encouragement! I pray this is really it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first that I heard you got your BFP!!! I am sooo happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!!

    There have been a string of BFP's lately...lets hope there are a ton more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds very promising!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOo-Hoo GIrl ! Waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea!!! I'll be lurking like crazy on the TTC boards for your betas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm just dying over here!!! we need some info, girl!! haha

    ReplyDelete